Lake Moogerah Camping is situated right on the shores of Lake Moogerah Caravan Park and is surrounded by the Scenic Rim's spectacular scenery. You'll enjoy the wide-open spaces, an abundance of wildlife, and everywhere you turn you'll see mountains.
Just a short drive from Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Lake Moogerah is the ideal destination for a family weekend getaway, mid-week break, or stay longer if you want to spoil yourself.
Whether you're a family looking for some fun open spaces, or mature-age adventurers, there's a range of activities for you to enjoy at Lake Moogerah. The blue waters are popular for swimming, fishing, recreational boating, water skiing and jet skiing, or you can do absolutely nothing except soak in the spectacular mountain scenery.
- We offer powered and unpowered camping and caravan sites.
- Unfortunately, pets are not permitted in the park.
Why stay with us?
- Absolute natural lakefront setting – direct access with no roads to cross
- Scenic backdrop with stunning sunsets
- Located close to the township of Aratula
- Peaceful surrounds encouraging you to get immersed in the nature
Here at Lake Moogerah we offer unpowered campsites as well as a limited number of powered caravan sites.
Discover Scenic Rim
There is so much to do in the Scenic Rim! From restaurants to sightseeing - we have it all!
We offer a camp kitchen, bathroom amenities, a boat ramp, and so much more!